We're proud of our reputation for building excellent working relationships with our clients, so it's very rare that we need to follow this procedure. However, we believe it's important for your peace of mind that a clear procedure is in place for the rare occasions when it is needed.
Our intention would always be to resolve any issues quickly at the point of initial concern. However, we understand that there may be instances of dispute that require escalation, in which case the following procedure is implemented:
In the event of an unresolved service or quality issue with Next Vehicles, Julian Pearson (Director) will serve as the person for conflict resolution. If the issue cannot be resolved satisfactorily with him alone, Simon Hall (Director) will become involved. All details are recorded and filed. We will adopt the following steps in conflict resolution:
- Identify the problem;
- Get the perspective of all parties involved (client, finance company, salesperson or other involved third parties).
- Identify options that will satisfy the client's need;
- Determine most appropriate and fair option.
- Implement resolution;
- Notify all parties of action taken;
- Identify steps to ensure that this conflict will not recur;
- Implement action steps.
- Review action steps taken to resolve conflict with client;
- Review with client to determine client satisfaction with outcome;
- Encourage communication to ensure that channels are open for further feedback on process action steps and outcome.
For specific complaints our recommended protocol is as follows:
- Client will notify the Next Vehicles salesperson with whom they have been arranging a new car that there is a concern.
- The Next Vehicles salesman will notify Julian Pearson (Director) of the concern and the matter will be researched.
- Julian Pearson will contact the client directly within one business day. Julian Pearson will then either provide the client with resolution at that time or explain why more time is needed to identify the best possible solution.
- If the client is not satisfied with the proposed resolution, Julian Pearson will elevate the issue to Simon Hall (Director).
- If an agreeable resolution is not found, Simon Hall will escalate to a joint meeting between Julian Pearson and Simon Hall in order to facilitate a mutually agreeable solution.
Our aim is to provide a service of the highest quality across all aspects of vehicle leasing. We are BVRLA members and operate within their published code of conduct.
If you have any complaints regarding the lease of your car, you are entitled to take your complaint directly to the BVRLA. Their contact details are as follows:
By telephone: 01494 434747
By facsimile: 01494 434499
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: River Lodge, Badminton Court, Amersham, Bucks HP7 0DD
Unresolved disputes may be referred to the BVRLA by either the customer or member involved.
Details should be submitted by email to: email@example.com
If the customer does not have access to email, details can be sent by post to:
British Vehicle Rental and Leasing Association
The BVRLA will aim to resolve the matter using the information presented by both parties to the dispute. Any information requested from the member should be sent to the BVRLA within five working days. Based on the information available, BVRLA will provide both parties with its findings and recommendations.
The BVRLA aims to resolve complaints through the conciliation service within 30 days.
Members must comply with the Conciliation Service's findings.
Car leasing Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We also have a duty to operate and provide services within the rules determined by the Financial Conduct Authority. If you have any complaints regarding the financial structure of the lease you are entitled to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) quoting reference number 457624.
Their contacts details as follows:
Financial Ombudsman Services
183, Marsh Wall
London E14 9SR
In order to comply with legislation introduced on the 1st January 2007 we are obliged to provide the following information:
Company Name: Car Leasing Ltd
Registered office: Astra House, The Common, Cranleigh, Surrey, GU6 8RZ
Registration number: 4017957 (Registered in England)
Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
VAT number: 745244042