Car Leasing With Maintenance
When you lease a car or van it is important to look after it ensuring it is maintained and serviced so when it is returned at the end of your lease it is still in good condition. (See fair wear and tear guide)
To make things easier for our customers we offer comprehensive maintenance and service packages which you can add to your lease agreement for an additional fixed monthly price.
All of our maintenance packages are tailored to your contract length and mileage, and are a great way to give yourself peace of mind knowing your servicing, replacement tyres and other consumable parts are already paid for.
To add a maintenance package to your lease vehicle, simple tick the maintenance checkbox when configuring your vehicle quote or get in touch and talk to one of our team.
What's included in a maintenance package?
- All manufacturers' scheduled servicing
- All perishable items (builds, batteries, exhausts, wiper blades, cam belts, etc)
- Tyres (Unlimited premium brand tyres replacements, including balance)
- Free mobile tyre fitting service
- Comprehensive breakdown and roadside assistance cover
- MOT tests (if required)